DISINI BERMULANYA..

DISINI BERMULANYA..

Monday, March 22, 2010

now it's COMPLICATED

hurmmm i cm da xtaw nk wat agy... =) EVENT da dekat ok.... 4 days left..... mayb da nk sampai kemuncaknya br terasa getaran nya... ahaha ayat xley blah dowh.... =) hurmm for my LOVLY adham, i still LOVE u no matter wat happen.... juz like u said, things happen for a reason but somehow we juz dono wat the reasons.... sooner or later then only we might noe dat... here are my last three words just for you, I LOVE YOU....143.. bt it's over aite?.... i wish u will find a better, good, n some1 nice for u.... im not good enough 4 u... (: my fella fwens.... pray the good things for me k?? n for my groupmates HADRI HAMZAH, NOLAN MILLER NORIM, RINA SARAH, BAIZURA BAHMAN, N 'KEEN KAMAL, we do the best ever for our last project ok??? we can do it bebeyh.... ahaahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment